My Parisian Restaurant Map

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Taking My Blog Virginity

So, this is my first blog post ever. Except maybe for a blog I might have had sometime during middle school...but that one defies my memory. I plan on posting some articles that I write, interesting tid bits, and mostly anything related to food.

And for starters, I would like to share with you the most gluttonous menu ive ever seen. Found it on the bbc a couple days ago, this is what a few of the worlds greatest chefs are cooking up in Thailand, for one of most expensive feasts ever.

Dish: Creme brulee of foie gras with Tonga beans
Wine: 1990 Louis Roederer Cristal
Tartare of Kobe beef with Imperial Beluga caviar and Belons oyster
1995 Krug Clos du Mesnil
Mousseline of pattes rouges crayfish with morel mushroom infusion
2000 Corton-Charlemagne, Jean François Coche-Dury
Tarte Fine with scallops and black truffle
1996 Le Montrachet, Domaine de la Romanee-Conti
Lobster Osso Bucco
1985 Romanee-Conti
Ravioli with guinea fowl and burrata cheese in a veal reduction
1961 Chateau Palmer
Saddle of lamb "Leonel"
1959 Chateau Mouton Rothschild
Sorbet "Dom Perignon"
Supreme of pigeon en croute with cepes mushroom sauce and cipollotti
1961 Chateau Haut-Brion
Veal cheeks with Perigord truffles
1955 Chateau Latour
Imperial gingerbread pyramid with caramel and salted butter ice-cream
1967 Chateau d'Yquem


All this for the mere price of 29.000 dollars!!!


Goodnight

1 comment:

  1. English is not my main language, but I could fully understand it utilizing the google translator. Wonderful post, keep them coming! Warm regards!

    ReplyDelete