My Parisian Restaurant Map

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Ingredient Brainstorm



Heres a quick thought: 
an ingredient brainstorm.

These are the ingredients that I have just bought from the newly discovered Marche de Passy.

I had an interesting little overture with the veggie man, who told me I have a 'belle souris', and as far as I know, 'souris' means 'rat.' Confusion entailed, and some English was used to clarify that the word he used was actually 'sourire' which means 'smile.'

Exasperated sigh.

Anyway these are the things I picked up, and I'm wondering what creative concoctions might be spawned from them.

  1. 2 celery stalks
  2. 2 carrots
  3. 1 heirloom tomato
  4. 3 roma tomatoes
  5. fresh parsley
  6. 2 onions
  7. feta
  8. humus
  9. red wine

  10. Any ideas.....?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment